Graduate Student Resources

OSC Resources

OSC Graduate Student Handbook

OSC and UA Site Licensed Software

Course Requirements and Options








UA Resources

  • Academic Calendar (2022-2023)
  • Bursar's Office
    Student accounts, questions about tuition payments, etc.
    University Services Building, Room 104; 520-621-3232
  • Campus Health
    Check-ups, pharmacy, psychological services, etc.
    Highland Commons, 1224 E. Lowell St. (northwest corner of Highland and 6th Street); 520-621-6490
  • Career Services
    Career counseling, job postings, interview skills and resume writing
    Student Union Memorial Center, Room 411; 520-621-4224;
  • CAPS
    Counseling and Psychological Services offering counseling to students to help them cope with personal and family problems. Licensed professionals provide treatment for anxiety, depression, relationship difficulties, family problems, food and body concerns, alcohol and drug concerns, and other life crises.
    Highland Commons, 1224 E. Lowell St. (northwest corner of Highland and 6th Street); 520-621-3334
  • Child Care and Family Resources
    Provides consultation appointments to assess needs and issues, customized referrals, sick child and emergency back-up care, elder care, financial assistance, etc.
  • Curriculum and Registration
    Class registration, grades, transcripts, forms and policies
    Administration Building, Room 210; 520-621-3113;
  • Disability Resource Center
    Facilitates full access for students, faculty, staff, and visitors with disabilities through the provision of reasonable accommodations, adaptive athletic and fitness programs, assistive technology, etc.
    1540 East 2nd Street; 520-621-3268;
  • Graduate College
    The Graduate College monitors academic accomplishments, assures that University and Arizona Board of Regents degree requirements are met, assists in obtaining correct forms and signatures, and files exam results to keep students on the path to graduation
    Administration Building, Room 316; 520-621-3609
  • Financial Aid Office
    Student loans and work study
    Administration Building, Room 203; 520-621-1858;
  • International Student Programs and Services
    Represents and advocates for international students; liaisons with academic and other departments as well as state, federal and foreign agencies; provides immigration and tax advising
    935 North Tyndall Avenue; 520-621-4627
  • Motorist Assistance Program
    Assists with vehicle issues including jump-starts, flat tires and keys accidentally locked in cars; provided free by Parking and Transportation Services
    Works to reduce campus incidences of sexual assault and relationship violence
    Old Main, Room 228; 520-626-2051;
  • Off-Campus Housing
    Provides weekly updated off-campus housing, roommate notices and Tucson utility contact information
  • Ombuds Program
    Help you deal with problems students might have with the University; provides informal means of problem resolution in cases of University-related disputes.  The Graduate College website states the Graduate College Grievance Policy, and provides a Summary of Grievances Types and Responsible Parties.
    President's Office, Administration Building, Room 712; 520-626-5589
  • Child Care Subsidies and Family Friendly Information
    The Graduate College is dedicated to promoting and strengthening family relationships.  Many resources have been designed to help graduate students balance and manage family, work, and school.  These include Graduate Assistant/Associate Parental Leave, Temporary Alternative Duty Assignments (TADA) for Teaching Assistants/Associates, Extension of Time-to-Degree Policy, Life & Work Connections – Child and Elder Care Resources. 
  • Parking and Transportation Services
    Provides parking options and promotes transportation alternatives and shuttle routes
  • Residency Classification
    Provides instructions for obtaining Arizona residency for tuition purposes
    Education Building, Room 122; 520-621-3636
  • Strategic Alternative Learning Techniques Center
    Provides enhanced, for-fee services for students with documented learning disabilities
    1010 North Highland Avenue; 520-621-1242 
  • UA Police Department
    1852 East First Street; 520-621-8273; for emergencies dial 911
  • Women's Resource Center
    Organization devoted to providing resources and information about women's issues
    Located among the ASUA offices, 3rd floor of the Student Union next to the bookstore; 520-621-3919
  • Veterans Education and Transition Services
    Offers information and services related to the Montgomery GI Bill benefits from the Department of Veteran Affairs.  Administration Building, Room 313; 520-621-9501