Assistant Research Professor of Optical Sciences
Specific Research Interests
- Semiconductor many-body physics.
- Carrier recombination processes in semiconductors.
- Nonequilibrium dynamics in semiconductor lasers.
- Modeling of vertical external cavity surface emitting lasers.
- Microscopic optoelectronics of wide-bandgap nitride-based and mid- to far-infrared semiconductor lasers and laser diodes.
- Ph.D., Philipp University of Marburg (Germany), 1997
- M.S., University of Erlangen-Nürnberg (Germany), 1994