Assistant Research Professor of Optical Sciences
Wyant College of Optical Sciences
The University of Arizona
1630 E. University Blvd.
P.O. Box 210094
Tucson, AZ 85721-0094
Specific Research Interests
- Semiconductor many-body physics.
- Carrier recombination processes in semiconductors.
- Nonequilibrium dynamics in semiconductor lasers.
- Modeling of vertical external cavity surface emitting lasers.
- Microscopic optoelectronics of wide-bandgap nitride-based and mid- to far-infrared semiconductor lasers and laser diodes.
- Ph.D., Philipp University of Marburg (Germany), 1997
- M.S., University of Erlangen-Nürnberg (Germany), 1994