Adjunct Research Professor of Optical Sciences
Meinel Rm. 501 c/o Linda Schadler
Wyant College of Optical Sciences
The University of Arizona
1630 E. University Blvd.
P.O. Box 210094
Tucson, AZ 85721-0094
- Adjunct Research Professor: The University of Arizona, College of Optical Sciences, 2020-present
- Chief Technology Officer: NP Photonics, Inc., 2007-present
- Chief Technology Officer: CMLT Inc., 2020-present
Specific Research Interests:
- Fiber-based light sources for applications in optical sensing, laser ranging, metrology, optical telecommunications, industrial machining, biomedical imaging and related areas.
- Specialty glass and optical fibers.
- Single-frequency fiber lasers.
- High-power fiber lasers and amplifiers.
- Short-pulse fiber amplifiers.
- Mid-infrared optical fibers.
- Mid-infrared fiber-based supercontinuum sources.
- Ph.D., The University of Arizona, 1989
- M.S., The University of Arizona, 1986
- B.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1983