Hello Optical Sciences Students and Alumni,
If you’re interested in future opportunities with Raytheon Technologies, I wanted to let you know about a way to get your name and background information to members of our talent acquisition teams from all across our global company – Collins Aerospace, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense.
It’s called “R&D and U,” and it allows students to make themselves known to the people who are involved with hiring for:
- College full-time entry hires
- Leadership Development Program
- Student intern and co-op roles
How to participate
- Just follow this link
- You’ll find fields to share some information about yourself and upload your resume.
- Please enter in my name (Benn Gleason) for the “Research Project POC Name”, and Industrial Affiliates as the “Research Project Name” fields
From our legal team
- Student participation in R&D and U does NOT guarantee you a job, internship, call back or additional information.
How our recruiting works
- Early-in-career recruiting is ongoing throughout the year.
- Participation in R&D and U is just one way to express your interest in future opportunities, and you’re also encouraged to connect with us on our Careers page.
- Positions are continuously updated on the Careers website.
- Apply to as many jobs as you are interested in.
- Set up job alerts to be notified of new openings.
- If you have questions about R&D and U, please contact:
Christine Gemelli P: 860-839-6505 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re ready to make your mark, then consider joining a global team that’s solving the world’s greatest challenges through intelligent space technologies, connected, more sustainable aviation, and smarter defense systems.
Benn Gleason, PhD
Principle RF and Hardware Engineer