Location: Duryea, US-PA, United States
US Citizens Only
POC and to request an interview – Jono Starr email@example.com
Schedule an interview: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/SchottNA
SCHOTT Advanced Optics, with its deep technological expertise, is a valuable partner for its customers in developing products and customized solutions for applications in optics, lithography, astronomy, opto-electronics, architecture, life sciences, and research. With a product portfolio of more than 120 optical glasses, special materials and components, we master the value chain: from customized glass development to high-precision optical product finishing and metrology.
- Support Sales Managers to achieve planned KPIs (turnover, GM) for all products with a focus on Lithography, sold domestically
- Facilitate quotation & order acquisition for all referenced products sold to the customers identified
- Update & maintain monthly rolling forecast & performance report including deviation analysis & action plan for the customers assigned
- Support Sales Managers in planning & implementing customer strategy and activities for the related products
- Sets up customer visitation schedules, executing visits/interactions especially with key decision makers
- Generates customer inquiries and quotations with support of Inside Sales and other internal entities, authorizes quotations and pricing
- Handles customer complaints with support of Inside Sales and other internal entities
- Identify new leads, sales opportunities and related products considering the highest possible value creation for SCHOTT and document potential and progress in CRM
- Implements pricing policies for each of the associated products
- Collaborates with Marketing to set up visit and participation planning for the most relevant fairs and trade shows as well as presence in the most appropriate literature and advertising program for associated products
- Participates in Social selling activities, digital marketing campaigns
- Attends and supports appropriate conferences and exhibitions
- Train to be the principle point of contact as the local “market expert” within our Regional Sales Team
- Supports and promotes the marketing and sales of these respective application and products throughout the Region
- Primary point of contact in the Region of the Global Market Management Team & Key Account Managers for Lithography
- Bachelors and/or Masters of Science in Optics, Materials, or related Engineering field
- 2-3 years in Technical Sales
- Strong customer relationship management
- Ability to work in an intercultural environment and lead or participate in national and functional teams
SCHOTT’s openness to promote your further development is just as great as our additional benefits. Ranging from active health management via flexible working hours all the way to corporate pension plans: everything geared to suit your goals and needs.
Discover a special corporate culture where everyone has the opportunity to develop their entire potential.
At SCHOTT, you can expect a unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity, and inclusion. We know: motivated and committed employees are the precondition for the success of our company.
SCHOTT North America, Inc. is proud to be equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, where employment is decided only on the basis of qualifications, merit and business necessity.
SCHOTT endeavors to make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our careers website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application.
Your SCHOTT Recruiting Team