BlueHalo is seeking applicants to serve as a EOIR Systems Engineer for the Advanced EOIR Sensors Program. The selectee will be an integral member of a joint Government and contractor team that operates in a very dynamic environment. The Advanced EO/IR Sensors Program delivers state-of-the-art EOIR solutions for extremely hard problems. The engineer’s duties will include project management, system engineering and analysis.
The successful candidate must possess at least five years of experience in developing and engineering complex EOIR components and systems. Proficiency in management and execution of small to large scale DOD system development, acquisition and documentation practices is desired.
- Master’s degree in engineering/Scientific Discipline from an accredited four-year university
- Experience in design, fabrication, and testing of ground, airborne or space-flight EOIR sensor hardware and ground processing systems
- Experience with systems engineering of advanced electro-optic (EO) and infrared (IR) sensor systems
- Doctorate in Engineering/Scientific Discipline from an accredited four-year university
- Active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret to Top Secret Security Clearance (preferred).
- Experience with the Systems Engineering techniques and applications implemented on DoD and National Systems
- Chantilly, VA
Travel: Yes, estimate less than 25% of the time.
DISCLAIMER: U.S. Citizenship is required. ATA is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Please send all resumes, including cover letters, to Human Resources at Applied Technology Associates, 1300 Britt Street SE, Albuquerque, NM 87123. You may also fax them to (505) 998-2397, or e-mail them to ATAJobs@atacorp.com. PLEASE REFER TO DOCKET